Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sabertooth Tanner


I wanna thank everyone (and there were a lot of you) who ignored the design of the human body and came to the MWMF aftershow at the Swamp. Carbondale may be the only place I can think of where a show that starts at 3am sounds like a great idea to that many people.
I hope everyone was able to rest up and catch the Himalayas set the next night at the IMC. Each time I see them they renew my faith in music. Go pick up their new record (Yeti Slang) right now.
As you might know (because if you're reading this there is a good chance you are my mother or father), we're going on a midwest tour in a couple of weeks. We'll make an attempt to update this here blog while we're out...incoherent babbling is a certainty. Check out the dates in the post below, or go here. Also, check out this cool flyer for the Beat Kitchen show...I wonder what king of candy that is. In the meantime, more recording, obsessing, coffee and tea.

-David